In the era of cyber-attacks, protection becomes essential. One app offers users a secure way to protect themselves and their personal information without having to worry about password management or privacy leaks.
Do you want to install iSecurity+ on your PC or Mac? Then you’ve come to the correct place. The majority of the applications do not offer downloadable desktop versions. As a result, individuals are attempting to install it on their computers in a variety of methods. Some strategies are effective, while others are not. If you wish to use the iSecurity+ app on Windows or Mac, you’ll need to use third-party software. So, to download and install the iSecurity+ program for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac, just follow the instructions.
What exactly is the iSecurity+ App?
The Security+ app allows you to operate and monitor the security cameras on your property. Checking the live image of your house and other camera-equipped regions is simple. When you are not at home, these cameras may be used to safeguard a house and keep an eye on a loved one. The software was created by Tend Insights Inc, and it has over 100,000 users globally. The app has received a lot of great feedback, which users have written on the official website.
Features of the iSecurity+ App
Security+ is a PC application that allows you to handle security camera programs. The iSecurity+ app allows you to see live footage from installed cameras. All recorded movies are saved to Cloud Storage, from which you may access them directly from anywhere at any time using an internet connection. Motion detection tools are also available to assist in the identification of suspicious activity. Then you may get warnings through smartphone notification. Adding more cameras to the iSecurity+ system is simple. These are the major benefits of using the iSecurity+ app.
- Viewing a live feed of your footage from all security cameras is simple.
- All recorded movies are stored in the cloud, making them accessible at any time and from any location.
- Suspicious activity may be detected using motion detection.
- You will get a mobile alert if anything unusual is discovered.
- It’s simple to include photos in live stream videos.
- There are several options for changing the camera’s settings.
- Adding more cameras to the iSecurity+ app is simple.
- The app features a basic user interface, and any user can figure out how to use it.
How to get iSecurity+ for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac?
Furthermore, iSecurity+ is simple to download and install on both Windows and Mac systems. The software is available for Android and iOS smartphones to download. There is no official desktop version of the iSecurity+ app available to download. As a result, in order to run android applications on PCs, we must utilize a virtual android device. The Bluestacks android emulator provides a virtual device, and we’ll use that to install the iSecurity+ software for PC.
- To begin, get the Bluestacks android emulator for your computer and install it. Download Bluestacks setup files and installation instructions from the Bluestacks installation guide page.
- After the installation is complete, open Bluestacks and navigate to the home screen, where you may start the Google PlayStore program.
- Now go to the Google PlayStore app’s search box and input iSecurity+, then click on search the app.
- Once you’ve discovered the iSecurity+ app, click the install button to begin the installation process.
- After you’ve installed the iSecurity+ app, go to the Bluestacks android emulator’s home screen and click on the shortcut to begin using the iSecurity+ app on your PC or Mac.
Alternatives to iSecurity+
You may utilize the applications mentioned below to find apps similar to iSecurity. These applications provide comparable functionality to the iSecurity+ app.
App BVCAM One of the greatest alternatives to the iSecurity+ app is the BVCAM App. It has a lot of features, including the ability to add several cameras to the app.
App gDMSS gDMSS is another Surveillance program that can be used on both Android and PCs. It has features such as live video recording, Push Alarm, Finger Gesture, Video Playback, Invisible Task Wheel, and more.
App LiveYes It’s a remote surveillance app with video recording capabilities. Scheduled recording, alarm recording, push notification, remote capture, video capture, alarm video, and more features are available. The LiveYes app is the greatest option for video monitoring in a house.
Furthermore, by following this guide, you may easily install the iSecurity+ program on PCs. Security cameras are critical tools for maintaining the security of our homes and other assets. You may also use the iSecurity+ app to monitor your loved one via the cameras using the iSecurity+ app. To install iSecurity+ on a PC, we’ll need to use the Bluestacks android emulator. The Bluestacks emulator is a great way to run all Android applications on your PC.