Leicester defender Wesley Fofana could be leaving the King Power Stadium this summer. Malcolm Cousins/Getty Images
The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill is closed! Speculation is rife about the moves over the summer, so check out the latest gossip below and all the official listings here.
TOP STORY :
Manchester United have been linked with a number of central defenders in recent months, including Rafael Varane (Real Madrid) and Nikola Milenkovic (Florentina).
And now Foot Mercato have brought in Wesley Fofana for United, despite the 20-year-old Frenchman having gone to Leicester City earlier this season.
Despite his age, Fofana has been a mainstay in Brendan Rodgers’ defence, playing 29 games in all competitions. The team is currently third in the Premier League and awaits Sunday’s FA Cup semifinal against Southampton (broadcast live at 1:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+ in the U.S.).
After United spent a lot in 2019 to bring in Harry Maguire from Leicester, the report suggests United will have to pay just as much this year to bring in Fofana.
While United has the ability to spend the funds, it may not be planning to use such an amount for the center due to the financial impact of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Their position is likely to be further compromised if Leicester manage to maintain their current Champions League position.
So if United are in the market for Fofana, they will have to do their job if he starts the 2021-22 season in red.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewfinder : Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more.
– Arsenal have joined Manchester City and Chelsea in showing interest in Internazionale’s Martin Satriano, according to the Daily Mail. The 20-year-old has played for Inter Primavera and has scored eight goals and six assists in 18 games this year. These figures have made the striker highly sought after, with Paris Saint-Germain and RB Leipzig also keeping an eye on him, while Inter may have to let him go due to their current financial situation.
– Barnwell’s best move: 100-51 | 50-1
– January transfer
– last major transfer made
— West Ham United are currently in first place to contract Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard, while Leicester City have changed their minds, according to Football Insider. The Foxes’ disinterest follows the impressive recent form of Kelechi Iheanacho. The Hammers aren’t the only ones interested, though. Arsenal have also been keeping an eye on the 23-year-old Frenchman, who could leave Celtic for between £8m and £10m when his contract expires in the summer of 2022.
– He scored the goal in Roma’s Europa League victory over Ajax, but Edin Dzeko’s future in the Italian capital is uncertain, reports Sky Sports Italia. According to the report, the club and the player are waiting until the end of the season to discuss the future of the Bosnia and Herzegovina international, as his current contract runs until 2022. Should the veteran leave, Roma would be interested in Dusan Vlahovic (Fiorentina) or Andrea Belotti (Torino) as replacements.
— Wolfsburg want the Portimonanza striker Beto, 23, according to Kicker. The striker has a contract with the Portuguese with a fixed exit clause of 40 million euros that runs until 2023, but Wolfsburg are expected to pay much less than that if they bring in a man with 10 league goals this season.
man utd transfer news nowleicester citywesley fofana transfer feeman utd news nowwesley fofana fifa 21wesley fofana sofifa,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Leicester City F.C.,Soccer club,Leicester City,man utd transfer news now,latest man utd transfer news today last 5 minutes,wesley fofana transfer fee,man utd news now,wesley fofana fifa 21,wesley fofana sofifa,man united