Disney+ is launching on November 12, 2019 with a day-long streaming event. The new streaming service will be the exclusive home to Disney+ Original content and feature some of Disney’s most beloved franchises.
Disney+ is a new streaming service that will be released on November 12th. The first trailer for the event was released on October 10th, and it previews what to watch during the streaming event. Read more in detail here: what to watch streaming.
Our editorial staff has chosen each product independently. Some links to goods on this website may earn us commissions. Promotions are subject to store conditions and availability.
Disney teases the first Disney+ Day, a worldwide streaming and fan event honoring the service’s second anniversary with exclusive premieres from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and more. With a special presentation on Friday, November 12, The Walt Disney Company will debut new titles and announce additional material coming to the service. New releases from the service’s biggest brands — Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic — are now available to watch, including Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt’s action adventure film Jungle Cruise and Marvel’s Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Above is the new Disney+ Day 2021 trailer.
Disney+ Day is a “grand-scale celebration of our customers throughout the whole business,” according to Disney CEO Bob Chapek, who established the direct-to-consumer streaming service with hits including Star Wars: The Mandalorian and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.
“This day of gratitude brings to life our goal to amuse, educate, and inspire fans and families across the world via the power of exceptional storytelling,” Chapek said last month.
On November 12, Disney+ will debut new entertainment, including:
- “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings,” from Marvel Studios, premieres on Netflix.
- “Jungle Cruise,” a popular Disney family-friendly adventure film, is now accessible to all subscribers.
- “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reworking of the famous holiday series, is a new Disney+ Original film.
- “Olaf Presents,” a brand-new original series of films from Walt Disney Animation Studios, has Frozen’s famous snowman recounting various classic Disney stories in his own unique way.
- Fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios make their domestic Disney+ streaming premiere, including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and “Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short “Get A Horse!” and more.
- Pixar’s animated short film “Ciao Alberto” features characters from the animation smash “Luca” from this summer.
- The Simpsons have released a new short that pays homage to Disney+’s major brands.
- The first five episodes of National Geographic’s “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” season 2
- Boba Fett, the famous bounty hunter from Star Wars, has a special dedicated to his origins and legacy.
- On Disney+, a program honoring the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a glimpse into the future.
Olaf Presents (streaming November 12), Marvel Studios original series Hawkeye (November 24), The Beatles: Get Back (November 25), and Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett (November 26) are among the Disney+ original programming offerings (December 29).
If you haven’t already joined up for Disney+, you may do so here.
- new streaming services 2021
- upcoming disney plus movies
- top new netflix movies