Antonio Rudiger is set to leave Chelsea for Real Madrid. The defender has been a part of the Blues setup since joining from Stuttgart in 2015, and according to reports will cost £30m. Antonio’s departure leaves just three players remaining who have won five Premier League titles or more with their club – John Terry, Frank Lampard and Rio Ferdinand..
The “real madrid transfer” is a rumor that Antonio Rudiger will leave Chelsea for Real Madrid. The move would be a blow to the Blues if true, as they are already on the verge of losing David Luiz to Paris Saint-Germain.
The transfer window in the summer was unlike any other. Check out all of the significant signings and see how we evaluated them. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
TOP STORY: Rudiger is being pursued by the real world.
According to rumors, Antonio Rudiger is on his way out of Stamford Bridge, with Real Madrid likely to accelerate discussions and finalise the signing of the 28-year-old centre-back in the coming weeks.
According to Sport Italia, the LaLiga club is finalizing a pre-contract deal with the Germany international, which will be signed in the January transfer window before becoming official at the conclusion of the season.
Paris Saint-Germain are also keen in signing the Chelsea defender, but they will have to act fast if they are to beat Los Blancos to his services.
The Blues have been trying for months to fix Rudiger’s fragile contract position, but after failing to reach an agreement, it now seems like he will depart London after more than three years in the Premier League.
– ESPN FC 100: The top players in the world by position – ESPN+ guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only)
According to sources, Real Madrid is likely to intensify discussions with Antonio Rudiger this week, bringing him closer to leaving Chelsea. Getty Images/Sebastian Frej/MB Media
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Ekrem Konur, David Moyes is ready to start discussions with Jonathan David. After good showing for Lille over the previous two seasons, the 21-year-old attacker has been on the radar of a number of teams, with West Ham now ready to pursue discussions over a possible January signing. This season, the Canadian international has scored 14 goals in 20 appearances.
– Internazionale will try to sign Bartlomiej Dragowski if they lose out on Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana, according to Repubblica. Despite constructive conversations in recent months, San Siro is concerned that Barcelona might seduce 25-year-old Onana to Camp Nou, prompting the Italian club to add the Fiorentina goalkeeper to their shortlist. Dragowski, 24, has only started five Serie A games this season.
– According to Foot Mercato, Youcef Belaili is still being courted by Ligue 1 teams. The 29-year-old midfielder was reportedly turned down by Marseille, Lyon, and Stade Rennais, but is now in talks with Montpellier. The Algerian international recently left Qatar SC in quest of a transfer to Europe, but he may have to drop his price expectations if he is to get a contract.
– According to Talksport, Newcastle United are likely to sign Kieran Trippier for £25 million, making him the club’s highest-paid player. The 31-year-old right-back has been linked with a return to England throughout the season, with Manchester United also interested, but it now seems like he will be heading to St. James’ Park, according to claims that the deal is “nearly done.” This season, he has appeared 13 times for Atletico Madrid.
– According to Nicolo Schira, Amin Younes will depart Eintracht Frankfurt in January. The 28-year-old offensive midfielder has yet to start a game this season, with just one substitute appearance in August. Despite rumors of a return to Napoli, Genoa is said to have began talks on a loan with the potential to make the transfer permanent.
Watch This Video-
- real madrid news
- real madrid fc